This document allows you to enter Canada for a temporary stay such as visiting your family member, working, studying, or tourism. This is the most popular application and also of the highest refusal rate. One must satisfy a visa officer that he or she is a genuine applicant who will leave Canada at the end of his or her authorized stay.


Your parents or grandparents can apply for this document which allows them to stay in Canada with you up to 2 years for each visit. It’s a multi-entry visa that provides multiple entries for a period up to 10 years.


Canada offers not only high quality education but also great opportunities to apply for permanent residence after graduation for applicants with Canadian educational credentials. Your journey starts by applying for a study permit. You need an acceptance letter from a designated learning institution, enough funds to cover your tuition and your daily living expenses for yourself and your accompanying family members. You may need to apply to extend your study permit in order to complete your program.


A work permit allows you to work in Canada temporarily. There are different types of work permit based on your case:

  • LMIA based work permit
  • Open work permit
  • LMIA exempt work permit
  • Post graduate work permit

Each type has its own requirements. You may need to apply to extend your work permit to continue working in Canada.